Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King lear question

Options
  • 27-05-2006 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey ive heard a few predictions about the question about the redemption of learn coming up so I presume it came up on one of the mock papers. I wanna write out an essay for that anyway because im a bit hazy on that part of the play. Has anybody got the exact question that was asked cuz theres no question like that in my past papers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭IbanezFreak

I know predicting is kinda useless but Id still like to know the question. If anyone has the question (Including the quote if there is one) please post it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

lol your a bit hazy on redemption in Lear?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

god that sounded geeky

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭sash

Just wonderin wat essays ye have prepared 4 King lear? ? I have done the theme of suffering ,theme of love character of lear and character of Cordelia not sure if thats b enuf tho.. pleas help!! :

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

i havnt doen any..im SOOOO confused i dont even understand the play!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

i havnt doen any..im SOOOO confused i dont even understand the play!!!!!!
    I understood the play, I just dont like it at all.. :/ Maybe if I saw it live or something..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Iv'e seen it live, and Iv'e got the dvd, but I havn't prepaired ANY questions? :confused: I got a D2 in the mock, so I should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

sash wrote:
    Just wonderin wat essays ye have prepared 4 King lear?

None at all! I know the plot, all the themes/imagery/characters and crap, and around 10-15 quotations learnt. Might learn few more quotations, but I'm happy with what I know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Assmaster_Kronk

OctavarIan wrote:
    None at all! I know the plot, all the themes/imagery/characters and crap, and around 10-15 quotations learnt. Might learn few more quotations, but I'm happy with what I know.

Thats my general plan as well, it's really only the A students that need to have their particular question's prepare, i got fairly consistent B's and high C's just knowing the plot well and plenty of quotations in homeworks

• Advertisement
Advertisement