Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost hunting / Paranormal Investigation in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I'll be glad to see them again... They're great :)

PS: I have a few distance measuring tools which will be handy.. I'll look up a few things myself while I'm on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭minority

Just for the record i think every photo of a ghost is a fake.

My nephew and his dad took this.
    I dont believe it but cant figure how they did it.
    They claim that there is a ghost in their house. He uses some kind of detector hooked up to a laptop to tell when to hit the button for the camera.

I've made them smaller in order to post it.

second one

There are more but these are the clearest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

diuble exposurs of film. used to do it all the time as a kid!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I am away from 8'th - 16'th June so will not be able to go regardless how big the group is. God damn! :dunno:

PS: I will go one time. I sware I will. I have to do it for myself. It would be a seriously cool experience.

• Advertisement

Cheeze.. Its on the 19th of june.... Looks like youre in luck buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

I need to borrow your emf device...I swear there is a bunch of dead people over in philosophy forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

diuble exposurs of film. used to do it all the time as a kid!

Not even that, just a long exposure on a digital, thats why most of the other turned out blurry.

You can even see someone walking through the door in the backround of the first one. Looks like hes got more than one ghost! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by minority
    second one

Whatever about the camera trickery, the "ghost child" in the first image and the child in the second image look similar enough to be directly related. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mantel
    You can even see someone walking through the door in the backround of the first one. Looks like hes got more than one ghost! :p

The reflection is the guy who ios taking the photograph.

The other reflection is his son in the patio door.

Thats good investigation. You'll go far lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

hey so am i the only laydee on this trip?

cant say i have much ghost hunting equipment though! i do have a good camera though (pentax MZ-50) so i acn bring that.

how much money did u spend last time?

About 25 on the ticket, then a tenner-odd on the food for Lidl.

And yess, you're the only female on the trip currently. Hmm... Will that girl from France be joining us this time around? She was supposed to go with us last time round, but she was on hols.

oh thats pretty cool! thought it was gonna be more.

Tis reasonable enough... We have to stump up all expenses. It gets cheaper for grouos however. 50 Euro would potentially see ye through the weekend.

that aint too shabby at all. plus its the week after my 21st so i should have a bit a cash! :D

of course theres always the pub when we get back!!!

Ahh a girl after my own heart! :)

So who's on the list for cmming on the 19th then?

Ian, Andy, Peachy, Niall and Donal from IPG.

Any more takers. really, ther more the mettier, and the investigation we can do!

ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Whats the date?

Is it defo the 19th? Can't make a trip then but if it was a week later I'd definitely go.

Professional Scientist offering services. :)

Nope. definatly the 19th!! sory!!

This is shaping up to be a good time already :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

What are you guys planning on investigating when you go back?

• Advertisement

The livery.... Definatly the livery!!

that's why I want a big team. This un investigateded area is thought to have alarge amount of activity, according to the trustee.

Last time we believe we were "advised" byt hte spirits inthe castle not to go there. What with the door locking and the like! ;)

Ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Interesting - hope you get the big group you are looking for!!

Last time we believe we were "advised" by the spirits inthe castle not to go there
    how dey do dat?
    did you just sense this, by way of the door being locked and think..man..those spirits don't want us here...or is there something more sinister going on :P

Yeah.. sensed it by the bood locking on itself... then we decided nah.. not goign out threre :)

the 19th howrver....

Originally posted by malico
    The livery.... Definatly the livery!!

that's why I want a big team. This un investigateded area is thought to have alarge amount of activity, according to the trustee.

Last time we believe we were "advised" byt hte spirits inthe castle not to go there. What with the door locking and the like! ;)

Ian

We definately have to go there this time around!

Maybe we'll get some more activity there... We have to watch ourselves though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

We have to watch ourselves though

watch yourselves from what?

Originally posted by remote viewer
    how dey do dat?
    did you just sense this, by way of the door being locked and think..man..those spirits don't want us here...or is there something more sinister going on :P

We heard the door close... Went down there later, saw it was closed... Went into the kitchen to discuss, then opened the door, then we felt it wasn't such a good idea for the 3 of us to go after all... As there might be danger.

Originally posted by SheroN
    watch yourselves from what?

The potentially malicious spirits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

The potentially malicious spirits.

Is it common for humans to be attacked by "The potentially malicious spirits"?

• Advertisement

Is it common for humans to be attacked by "The potentially malicious spirits"?
    I think I'm afraid to answer that. But I suppose you would probably have to believe in spirits to begin with.

residual energy anyone?

Advertisement