Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghost hunting / Paranormal Investigation in Ireland

Options
1121314151618»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

theres some nice info on this site - http://hauntednc.com/article_howtobe.htm (under 'articles')

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mollad

thank you very much maccored.thats great.i ll give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 6 outlander

Im in munster and starting and small team to investigate the paranormal im also a photography and videography enthusiast im getting better camera equipment and a new 1080p dslr if any one is around here and i would like to go up to dublin in the future i would me more than happy investigate with anyone who wants to start altho im starting myself. I love on the computer sp research comes second nature to me if anyone wants help or can give help ive made a group on facebook with my ''team'' if you want to join just ask. before i go on i better mention im only 17 but im not like the idiots you find on the street. my team and i are avid campers so remote locations will be no problem i hope i can help and you me good luck in your investigations and i hope do investigate with ye at some stage

also anyone in and around killarney wishing to start give me a shout ill happily give you me and my team lastly i did not see the date on these i really have to start checking that

hi outlander .im from munster but i live in monaghan.iv been interested in doing some ghost hunting for a while and i would love a hance to meet you and your team if possible. i too will be only starting out but im sure we could learn from each other.

• Advertisement

deffo mollad if you want i set up a group where we talk paranormal and you more and welcome to join it just message me hopefully on the summer we'll be doing as much as possible the more the merrier more knowledge more ideas more capability. lastly have a happy new year

what are you doing at the moment.i think you might like to have a chat with me and we'll go from there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 paranormal investigators

hi outlander.im with a paranormal group in cork city and we have only been doing this a year or so.if you be intrested we could have a joint investigation some time with you and your group

hey paranormal investigators ill be happy to join you in an investigation the more friend we have with this the better. unfortunately im still on school so availability will be limited as well as money but the summer me and my team are going to do as many as possible starting with the abbey the stories of haunting there are amazing, shadow figures, fainting, footsteps, knocking the list goes on. ill be happy to let you know well in advanced when were going that and if you interested you can pm me, facebook or email. were not brave lads be we get things done and we take it seriously

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 paranormal investigators

ya would love to join you on a investigation.look us up on facebook are name is cork supernatural society,and we sort something out

• Advertisement
Advertisement