Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

at last :)_

Options
  • 28-05-2006 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

hello, few weeks ago i write there, that iam looking for some tattoo studio in great island :D......so at last I am there :D and i would like to show my first works from there

rimg00220bv.th.jpg
    rimg00069qx.th.jpg
    rimg00013ex.th.jpg
    rimg00740zv.th.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Tommicrazy

there is few more
    rimg00275oz.th.jpg
    rimg00335uh.th.jpg
    rimg00373sg.th.jpg
    rimg00402ub.th.jpg
    rimg00504vs.th.jpg
    rimg00560si.th.jpg
    rimg00667bu.th.jpg
    rimg00671nz.th.jpg
    rimg00797jg.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Great to hear you got a job, stuff looks very nice i have to say. :D Where ya working?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

The photo isn't very good but I like the last one, I'd love to see a larger pic of it when healed but it looks pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Tommicrazy

Wilburt, unfortunetly I dont get a Job in ireland, ive send a lot af mails to many studios from uk and irelan,but i get answers mostly from UK, i decide at last to go to Colchester and Iam very happy that aim there.
    few weeks ago i had hope that ill find job in dublin cause ive got my friends there,but i dont get any job offer. mayby in future ill get chance to go there but untill that time iam gonna stay there for few months.

Blub2k4 if U click on any of the small pictures you will see bigger, if that photo will be to small for u , i'll send u much bigger for mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Tommicrazy, oh ok cool, well glad you are happy. hope it goes well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Scramble

Nice work, Tommi!

You could always take a cheap flight over via Ryanair and call into a few tattoo studios here to get a feel for what the situation is. You might find more opportunities if you are there in person.

Advertisement