Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Interview with Hugh McIntyre (Hanso Foundation)

• 28-05-2006 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Watch it here!

.. Damon, Carlton and JJ really are going all-out on promoting this Hanso Foundation stuff!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Interesting... Kinda funny too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭loon

gotta get me a copy of that game... looks sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Lantis

Kimmel annoys me. You'd think he'd at least TRY to have it in character instead of mentioning Lost every few minutes to ruin it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 242 ✭✭MeTV

Was very disappointed with this, aside from the fact that the guy playing McIntyre was a horrible actor, or just hadn't taken the time to learn his lines properly, they completely invalidated the entire basis of the game by dismissing Lost as a work of fiction. I had no problem with them acknowleding it as a TV show, after all, how would we all know what happened on the island if it wasn't (but then that leads us to the speculation that at least one of them gets off the island to tell their story). If it's a work of fiction and in no way connected to or sanctioned by The Hanso Foundation then why haven't they tried to put a stop to it as they have with "Bad Twin"? Or does "Bad Twin" even exist now, if the show and, therefore, Gary Troup are fictional?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

WTF!

That is the stupidest thing I hae seen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement