Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Laughs 2006

Options
  • 28-05-2006 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Who are you going to see this Year?? Ardal O Hanlon is always good.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I'll be seeing Pj Gallaher AKA jake steven's.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I think this year's lineup is a bit disappointing comparing to last year's. Went to three or four shows last year, dunno if I'll be going to any this year - haven't gotten tickets yet anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Dara O Briain Is supposed to be there this year! He's funny. Although looking at the site, I can't see him.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I went to see Ardal O Hanlon last year and I was pretty disappointed. He just cant shake off the Fr Dougal thing. Jason Byrne and Andrew Maxwell were fantastic last year and I'l love to see them again but unfortunately I'll be in London all next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Lump wrote:
    Dara O Briain Is supposed to be there this year! He's funny. Although looking at the site, I can't see him.

John

He's on the Sunday night, thinking about going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

i saw Rich Hall and David O Doherty last year ad they were really good so they are ones to look out for imo. looking at the site now a lot of the shows are selling out. the shows seems awful short don't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Did anyone think think last years cats laugh was better than this years one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

Last years was way better, IMHO! Although I did go see 5 shows last year compared to one show this year. There wasnt as many solo gigs this year, and there were many more American comedians this year (who I dont find as funny).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 clickclick

the soccer match was better this year. i cant get over how short andrew maxwell is! what is he 5'5, less?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I saw Reuben he was so good it was great for me as I'm deaf. Reuben's comedian without words.
    He uses sound effects and acting to do sketches, they're so funny!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 clickclick

Chakar wrote:
    I saw Reuben he was so good it was great for me as I'm deaf. Reuben's comedian without words.
    He uses sound effects and acting to do sketches, they're so funny!!
    i was so miffed that he only did one show! he defo deserves more.

Advertisement