Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My band THE IMMEDIATE play Whelans very soon..

Options
  • 28-05-2006 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hello Jane/Kevin. I'm Conor and I'm in a band called THE IMMEDIATE and I'd like to invite you to hear us and watch us perform on a slightly raised platform.

...Whelans, Thursday June 1st, Doors 8pm/Admission €12. Support comes from The Gorgeous Colours (check out www.myspace.com/thegorgeouscolours)
    Thankyou xx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 conor-immediate

by the way..
    If you're on our mailing list then you'll have already gotten an email with directions on how to get into Whelans for a fiver YEAH! lucky duck you.

If not, go to http://www.theimmediate.tv/flyers.html to print off some reduced admission flyers (8 euro) - print them off any way you like, no need for colour or anything..

See you thursday xx

Advertisement