Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trading Essays

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

I've got three poet essays from my teacher. Hardy, Bishiop and Hopkins but I still need to learn them.

oh and,

Even if someone handed me a full marks comparative essay I couldn't learn it because I HAATE THE THING SO GOD DAMN MUCH. :mad: :mad: :mad: AGGGHHHHHHH.

I've nothing prepared for my As You Like It question yet :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

Hm, I'd type up my comparative essays and some poetry essays in exchange for some lear.. I want LEAR ESSAYS SO BADLY.. -_- its the weakest part of my english course, I just hate lear so damn much. I've never really done any thing in the christmas test or mocks on Lear.. or last years christmas and summer tests.. I just write a brief page, about it.. o_o I still managed to get 61% in the mocks though..

Anyone else think Hardy will come up? I reckon Plath or Bishop aswell, since they have a women poet on, but you never know.. >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Glazun

I have Of Mice and Men / Witness and Juno and the Paycock done for comparatives..

But, actually, I could pretty much use ANY texts for a comparative.. -strokes beard-

Advertisement