Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good tax adviser

Options
  • 28-05-2006 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good tax consultant in Dublin, I owe tax on shares options that I defered 4 yrs back now time is here to pay and I want to talk with a good consultant, I was to owe 25K in euro but with the dollar now doing bad it seems I will owe around 35K in euro when I convert to euros from the dollar ,anyone know of someone who deals with this type of tax, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭cabla

Eddie hobbs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

castle wrote:
    Can anyone recommend a good tax consultant in Dublin, I owe tax on shares options that I defered 4 yrs back now time is here to pay and I want to talk with a good consultant, I was to owe 25K in euro but with the dollar now doing bad it seems I will owe around 35K in euro when I convert to euros from the dollar ,anyone know of someone who deals with this type of tax, thanks

He's not in Dublin but you could talk to Kluivert, he's an accountant regular poster on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

PM sent to Castle.

Advertisement