Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barefoot with mules? Round toed shoes?

• 28-05-2006 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm a fashion dud :o but this summer I'd like to try and get some nice clothes and shoes. I've seen loads of shoes I like, but I haven't bought any because I'm not sure what to wear with them (socks/tights/barefoot). I realise you'd go barefoot with open toe shoes & sandals (I'm not quite that bad!) but, for example, what would you wear with closed-toed mules under jeans? Or with those round toed shoes that are very low cut (which I presume you'd wear with a skirt?)? I do have a pair of mules that are sort of like trainers (beige) - what would I wear with those?

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

jccf2003 wrote:
    what would you wear with closed-toed mules under jeans? Or with those round toed shoes that are very low cut (which I presume you'd wear with a skirt?)? I do have a pair of mules that are sort of like trainers (beige) - what would I wear with those?

Thanks for any help!

With closed toed mules under jeans, it would depend really, you could get away with socks, if they didnt show, or if they did show then some funky/designy pop socks (Pennys/ Dunnes have loads) or depending on what kind of sole they have then bare foot. Post a pic of them if you can, then it would be easier to decide.

I don't know what you mean by low cut round toe shoes...

trainers, well I always wear socks with them otherwise they stink, and thats everyone's not just mine! wear the mini white socks that just barely go past your heel.

Advertisement