Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's everyone's opinions on the Game Show tasks?

• 28-05-2006 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭

I think they're priceless, and are a good way for the housemates to stay entertained, while clearly throwing all the housemates into personal turmoil (á la Lea whining to Richard in the garden afterwards). Masterstroke imo.

What does everyone think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

They were excellent--Meal or No Meal- who comes up with this stuff!!!

A little harsh on Lea though:( , must be said

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Yeah poor Lea she took that comment to heart. But that's the BB producer's trying to stir things up and wreck her head. F3ckers.

But Meal or No meal is brilliant allright. Shame that Imogen got up off the toilet before the gunge came down it would have been so funny to see that... She's too sharp. :)

So now they have no toilet rolls... hmm wonder will they win the booze?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

A little harsh on Lea though

Not in the least. Not harsh enough, if the truth be told. A few home truths, which she probably won't find palatable, or even listen to need to be said. The woman is a mental mess (as if the extensive plastic surgery wasn't enough of a giveaway), yet she chose to put herself through the wringer of appearing on Big Brother. She chose to do it, and as such I have very little sympathy for the tears and banshee wailing she has done so far. If she's hating it, she can always leave.

Anyway, back on topic: Meal or no Meal is a great idea, and I wish we got to see Imogen slimed!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I can't wait until the Geordie narrator Marcus Bentley gets to do the Channel 4 continuity stuff after the show finishes, like he always does...

"After thu bray-ek, twin-tee too i-denn-ickel boxes en juss won quest-chin... Me-ull uh naw me-ull..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

I thought that dig on Leah was hilarious.

She needs taking down a few pegs. I absolutely hate her and can't stand her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

"After thu bray-ek, twin-tee too i-denn-ickel boxes en juss won quest-chin... Me-ull uh naw me-ull..."
    Took me a while to figure it out but :D very good.

Advertisement