Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I miss Bonnie!

Options
  • 28-05-2006 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Just saw Bonnie on BBLB and she was sooo nice and normal and chilled. No dramatics about her just a dead nice girl. Its a shame she didnt get to stay longer but at least she came out with her dignity still intact unlike Dawn "oh shut up" and Shabazz drama queen madman. As Dermot said she was a victim of circumstance...

She is a sound chick... anyway

Can't believe that poor eegit Glyn is still in the house... did u hear he got a hard on from the lap dance Lea gave him!! haha!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Surely there's a difference between thinking someone's a nice girl outside the house, and missing them when they were little more than furniture while inside?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

No no hun, i disagree with you there, I always had an eye on Bonnie, thought she was one of the more normal people in the house. I felt for her not having her suitcase as she couldn't have her own stuff, like obviously her clothes, but even personal things like make up and underwear... Its not hygenic to share eyeliner etc. and would you like to wear some one elses knickers ? If it was me I'd be washing out my undies each night as I wouldn't want to wear someone elses. All in all I thought she came accross quiet well. Both in the house and on BBLB.

I missed the eviction on Fri night so tonight was the first I seen of her outside of the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

No, I think she was the best to go. Don't think we would have see much more from her and her accent went straight though my head. Bonnnnnaaaaay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

She was a non-entity, she never finished any of her sentances and never really had anything to say. Nice enough girl besides, but not interesting viewing, good riddance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

rsta wrote:
    Can't believe that poor eegit Glyn is still in the house
    Glyn is a hundred times better a housemate than Bonnie, she did nothing, made for boring tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

She had the most annoying voice ever, good riddance to her.

silas wrote:
    She had the most annoying voice ever, good riddance to her.

Agree on her voice being very annoying, but it is tied with Lisa and beaten by Nikki in my oppinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Nikki's voice reminds me of when you where a kid and you used to see how many maltesers you could get in your gob and talk.....yeah yeah thats it, tahts where I recognise her from.

TheGooner wrote:
    Nikki's voice reminds me of when you where a kid and you used to see how many maltesers you could get in your gob and talk.....yeah yeah thats it, tahts where I recognise her from.

LOL:D :D:D:D Sounds about right:D :D:D:D

Advertisement