Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bullying in big brother....scum

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    I did notice that as soon as someone that wasnt used to their ways arrived, that they backed off Nikki. Probably figured that the new ones would be easier to target than Nikki was and they could get her when the two new ones were out.

Evenin' Bam Bam, I think they are backing off Nikki as they probably see her as a ally now against the newbies who have probably been watching ect....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

'lo Goon :)

I see it more as a "Look how much we get on well together, dont you dare upset the applecart" thing to the newbies.

Kinda like, "we're all able to have fun in our house, dont even think about settling in because you'll be gone... we're all "friends"

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    'lo Goon :)

I see it more as a "Look how much we get on well together, dont you dare upset the applecart" thing to the newbies.

Kinda like, "we're all able to have fun in our house, dont even think about settling in because you'll be gone... we're all "friends"

:rolleyes:

So wise, so wise! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭BigWilly

Anybody catch sezer there?

To quote him in regards to the new housemates, "They're gonna get bullied"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

BigWilly wrote:
    Anybody catch sezer there?

To quote him in regards to the new housemates, "They're gonna get bullied"

Yup yup, with Imogen, discussing tactics against the blonde one. Why must i forget her name so often!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

I predict Grace will become the most hated housemate EVER.She is vile.Sezar same difference.I wish Pete would stand up to them....theyll get whats coming to them though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Having watchd tonights show and updated it a bit over on c4's board it really is a little gang of bullies (Grace, Imogen, Sleazer and Nikki being their bitch) who are trying to get people out one by one.

Interestingly even though Richard compleatly won the argument between him/imogen/sleazer this morning at 11.30 C4 keeps sayin it wasnt conclusive - shades of a conspiracy theory anyone? Look at the contemporanious posting of those who were watching the live feed and compare what is on the news part of the site and alo on p 444 of C4 teletext and see the differnce.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Well Sezer and Imogen were barred from nominations, so it's not all bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

Just watched tonights show...that little gang that think there the "cool" ones....there going to get what they deserve sooner or later. Pete is definetly beginning to emerge fair play to him for mentioning what grace and them were at.

That little gang are fools...to say the least the people in england better have the same idea as usually who ever i was up for always got a big booing???

Seazar and grace do my head in I hate the sight of them

That new blonde one is veerrry nice will enjoy watching her :P that grace one has nothing on her :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,523 ✭✭✭joe123

BuffyBot wrote:
    Well say he was in the house now...do you think he would have stood up for Shahbaz? I highly doubt it..

Well obviously I cant say more than likely not seeing as the whole house didnt. But there was a soundness in victor he was likeable, he did stick up for the crazy ahmed fella and alot of the time i think victor was playing up with his gangster persona.

Sezar is a nasty little ****e, Victor was different. Cant really explain it but i think there is a big difference. But again people see different things in people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Buffy Bot, did you get that from C4? I'm on diall up at home and it takes too long to load. If Sleazer and Imogen cant nominate it should mean the end of that little gang. I would suppose that the newbies cant nominate either?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Buffy Bot, did you get that from C4?

It's what I understand from Digital Spy, nothing confirmed yet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

yeah, victor was cool

pity that airhead "kooky" girl shell had to ruin the best character on bb.

i hate that word... "kooky".
    ppl that are "kooky" should be slapped untill all the "kookyness" is gone tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I agree. Good for Pete. Its hard for him to do because he was bullied himself over suffering from Tourettes but fair play to him for calling Grace on what she was doing.

Hopefully it'll mean that Sleazer is up automaticaly and when Davina calls out the names, hopfully the crowd will be heard either boo'ing or making comments. Would love to see him taken down a peg or 50 but its possible it may not happen.

C4 have been monitoring public opinion and there's very few that actually like Sleazer so its possibly they may hand-pick fans to ensure there's no booing. Like they did on previous occasions. Shame really. Its no longer a reality show, more like a soap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Bamboozled wrote:
    I agree. Good for Pete. Its hard for him to do because he was bullied himself over suffering from Tourettes but fair play to him for calling Grace on what she was doing.

Well said, I thought it was great when Pete confronted Grace, her climb down was cringey, I hope the cow gets a chorus of boo's this Friday.

Advertisement