Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nikki V Grace - who is best entertainment?!

• 29-05-2006 12:44am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭

Poll...

nuff said!

Nikki V Grace - The show down - entertainment value ??!! 49 votes

Nikki is hillarious keep her in
    0% 0 votes
    Nikki is a moan get her out
    44% 22 votes
    Grace is up herself
    38% 19 votes
    Grace is hillarious..
    16% 8 votes
    Don't care...
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

they're both asreholes bt at least nikki is funny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

No way....I can't stand Nikki. She is a spiteful little cow.

Remember the boys stole Shabhaz's clothes when he was in the pool? Sezer put Shabhaz's jumper on and Nikki said in her excited little princess voice "No, hide them cos that will hurt him more"

Then there was the incident where Sezer kept throwing out Shabhaz's food and Nikki told Lisa that it was Shabhaz that was doing it.

Then there was the incident later on that evening where she started crying and claimed she was going to walk because she'd "rather go now than face the possibility of eviction"....eh hello!! That's what BB is all about. Clearly a ploy for attention and to be picked for the BB Brigade to avoid nomination.

I'm not a big fan of Grace either. There is something very two-faced about that girl too. But I reckon she's the lesser of two evils.

Nikki is a knob. I hope she goes soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

I hope grace stays in. I think she seems pretty sound, and surprisingly down to earth for how snobby she sounds.

Nikki won't get nominated though, mammy and daddy love her too much for anyone to be able to say a bad word against her.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I don't like Grace at all... Don't know what it is about the girl I just don't like her.. Nikki is gas, I'd say she'd grate on my nerves if I was stuck in there with her but she's a little character :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Keep Nikki in. It's funny the way she just flips for no reason and goes and moans. "I need bottled water, I'm dehydrated"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I'm only a casual viewer of big brother, but I think Nikki is great, loved the bit the other day when she was trying to stir it up, going out to mikey to complain about george being in the bath with lisa and grace, trynna make him go in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

I dont like either of them.
    Grace is playing Queen of Sheba (no, not Shehbaz!) and is keeping all guys sweet. She's being an all round good 'un by cooking, cleaning and snogging. She'd make one of the cavemen a good wife (NOT!)

Nikki is too childish and prone to tantrums though they are entertaining. Since they've begun to turn on her now, I suspect that the more entertaining of the two will be up for nomination this week.

Nikki - dont like but find some tantrums entertaining
    Grace - dont like at all at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I miss clicked on the Hate Nikki one, prefer her to Grace, shes got the humour value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭smurfbaby

Nikki is extremely annoying and I dont think I could stand her in the real world, but at least she provides some kind of entertainment value on the show

Grace on the other hand I cant stand. Im not sure what it is, she seems to be smug and self satisfied, and I think her relationship with Mikey is incredibly fake. Although I dont believe Imogen is being sincere either and yet she doesnt bother me half as much as Grace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Nikki is a pain in the arse, but she is quality viewing.

Clearly she's never had to do anything for herself, her dad/some bloke was always there and as such would be a nightmare housemate.

But I'm not a housemate, I'm a viewer, her strops are legendary, even her normal diary room visits can be funny. "Everyone is f*cked on E numbers"

Grace, I dont like, she's up her own hole and would jump at the chance to get into George. Besides I've backed her at 8/1 for next eviction, last I saw she's down to 2/1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 andrea2007

Grace is so full of herself. She says she doesn't want her mum to think she is being naughty under the bed clothes with Mikey so she has decided to hop between George and Mikeys beds- Classy!!

She knew Nikki fancied George and she went for him then, she is such a tease, she has some neck saying Nikki is like a child , she is the one always wanting to be centre of attention with her dancing and bed hopping.

She says she hates the fact that she thought Nikki was two faced-look in the mirror, she has been moaning about her to Lisa and the lads. And she was degrading towards her by saying she wouldn't lower herself to pose. Get off your high horse hunny at least Nikki isn't bed hopping for 'snuggles' every night!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭dRNk SAnTA

I think nikki is great, i probably couldn't stand her in real life but her tantrums are funny, shes just like a little girl. she has this innocent quality and some thigns she says are really stupid (in a good/funny way). Nikki is consistantly interesting and i hope she stays in the house for a long time.

On the other hand i haaaaaaaate grace. I don't know what it is, i can't put my finger on it. Shes so self-important. i hate the way whenever anyone is upset grace is straight in there trying to be be nice and 'help' but she acts like such a condescending knob.

I think grace has been playing her game by trying to be everybodies friend, but her true colours are coming out now that theres tension between her and nikki over george. what was it she said to the guys about nikki, something like 'anyway shes got bad posture and a pot belly'. what a bitch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    I dont like either of them.
    Grace is playing Queen of Sheba (no, not Shehbaz!) and is keeping all guys sweet. She's being an all round good 'un by cooking, cleaning and snogging. She'd make one of the cavemen a good wife (NOT!)

Nikki is too childish and prone to tantrums though they are entertaining. Since they've begun to turn on her now, I suspect that the more entertaining of the two will be up for nomination this week.

Nikki - dont like but find some tantrums entertaining
    Grace - dont like at all at all.

Spot on. Grace is playing a dangrous game at the moment and it will fall apart like all the ladies gone before that have tried same.

Nikki is a kid within the house she seems to be very immature, I have a feeling I am going to be feeling very sorry for her quite soon though.

dRNk SAnTA wrote:
    I think nikki is great, i probably couldn't stand her in real life but her tantrums are funny, shes just like a little girl. she has this innocent quality and some thigns she says are really stupid (in a good/funny way)
    Nikki is 24 and shouldn't be acting like a little girl.. She's not that stupid. Throwing tantrums in the last week she has seen that it has been entertaining for some housemates, but as soon as she realised the novelty factor had worn off, she copped herself on. She's not Thikki Nikki as some people are led to believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Bamboozled wrote:
    Thikki Nikki

WOHAY!! Rhymes are fun. Anyway, you reckon that she dumbs herself down then?

Id probably agree btw.

Its a phenomenon known as Jade Gooditis!

Yeah, she does.

Jade Goodeeeeeitiiiiiisssss
    Dont forget to drawwwwwwwwwwwwww it all out like lovely little Nikki :rolleyes:

Nikki = Robo Jaw

She reminds me of my cousin. And i cant get beyond that. Always has a sour pus.

But she does have Don Corleone cheeks ;)

Bamboozled wrote:
    She reminds me of my cousin. And i cant get beyond that. Always has a sour pus.

But she does have Don Corleone cheeks ;)

LMFAO Brilliant!

"ReeeeSPECT the FAMillllllly"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Grace - a snobby, two-faced, scheming and thoroughly unentertaining b1tch.

Nikki - a clueless wonder, totally removed from real-life, nasty, bullying, lying, shallow little b1tch.

However, Nikki is entertaining so I'd say keep her in for a while. She gets completely on my nerves and I wouldn't be able to last two minutes without doing her serious harm but she is better than the other sneaky, scheming, nassty girl...precious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

The only thing entertaining about nikki is wondering how long it will take her to appear on page three after she gets out. Shes an annoying mentally challenged transparent cow.

Grace on the other hand at least has the nous to try and be a little political. People are slagging her off for the usual reasons when in actual fact most people behave like this in real life.

Shell go pretty soon though as will imogen due to the largely female voting audience who simply wont let women that theyre jealous of win.

Advertisement