Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Front teeth

• 29-05-2006 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

My front teeth are bigger than the rest of my teeth, and where they do not stick out as such, they come down further. is it possible/expensive to get this rectified?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Gee I spend half my life trying to make peoples teeth big like this. Its seen as most aesthetic. The size of your teeth is genetically determined. If they are not crooked which can make them look bigger ( things closer look bigger ) then you can
    1. Accept them they way they are ( always a good option)
    2. Have some veeners or other dentistry to correct the shape back to a more "ideal" form. Personally I like to leave teeth alone if possible because once you start dentistry you are stuck replacing it all your like. Post a pic and I will give you more info.

Regards

fitzgeme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Nephertiti

Well I have quite the opposite problem... My teeth seem to be shrinking due to a nasty habbit I have that is beyond my control unfortunatley... I wish I had your problem :o

Advertisement