Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A 3rd Level Degree and they still cant park!

Options
  • 29-05-2006 3:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

I know its well past the college year and all the parking stuff is over and done with but I just managed to get my phone hooked up to my computer so you have to see these pics . I was so astonished I took them. My car is the little red fiat and it was totally blocked in by the blue Opel. I had to drive around the trees on the grass around by the History Archives department to get out. can you believe the stupidity of some people.

05-04-06_1704.jpg

05-04-06_1703.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Grimey it strikes me that a lot of reversing and wheel locking as you go forward would've got you out of there eventually....pain and all as it would have been....was there something blocking you to your left aswell?

Oh, and your phone cam is deadleh good kwality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

There's been a lot of problems with the car parks, the college really have to paint lines so people know where to park!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You should have gotten on to the clampers to sort it out. It looks like someone there must be illegally parked!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Ah, the irony of calling the people who'll merely secure the car in its illegal position...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

to the left of my car were trees and the green area between the car park and the library. Thats how I got out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nursebetty

Aw thats realy crap! I h8 parking in ucd. hopefully theyll sort it out better 4 next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

dont get me started on parking in ucd, i nearly cried everyday going into ucd thinking i had to search for parking, esp after driving across the city!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

The bane of post Celtic Tiger Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 22,329 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Pretty hard to clamp a car with four flat tyres! ;)

Nurse Betty, lose the text-speak ffs! :rolleyes:

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement