Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite member of Spirit Squad

• 29-05-2006 4:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering who everyone thinks has the most promise out of all the members of Spirit Squad.

Personally I've been very impressed with Kenny. I think for a guy who is only 20, he has done very well with the opportunity he has been given. I think he will be a future World Champ.

I think Johnny is the next best wrestler of the bunch.

What about you though?

Favourite member of Spirit Squad? 16 votes

Nicky
    0%
    Kenny
    6%
    Stalfos 1 vote
    Mitch
    43%
    V9evad_lhorgMr.Nice GuyFirewalkwithmeHoodledharneyKeith C 7 votes
    Johnny
    6%
    triple h 1 vote
    Mikey
    25%
    FozzyDoctorEdgeWildLivingDeadcastagnoli 4 votes
    I don't like any of them
    18%
    gimmickConcannon7Jmac24128 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I don't like any of them
    From the very start I liked the Spirit Squad. People poo pooed it on arrival as death to the careers of all of them, with some even speculating that others in OVW turned their noses up at being a part of this group.

Wrestling wise, Jonny and Kenny are the best, but personally I like Mikey the best. He is like the loose cannon of the group, and find him funny.

I'll be very interested to see how this gimmick works out, and what end it will have. I would imagine the 3 I have mentioned will be the stars in years to come.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

it's amazing ever since vince gave them gm for a night on raw, i can now tell them apart. i couldnt before. i like kenny. and nicky and mickey are cute, and damn good wrestler.

johnny and mitch, meh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 LivingDead

Mikey
    Johnny is the best IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Mikey
    Johnny and Kenny are the two who were regarded highest in OVW. Johnny had a good title reign there too. So them two.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

I like Mikey's entrance moves - funny.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

Johnny
    like the sunbabe i could not tell them apart before the raw GM night. thats also the night i started to like them, before that night i hated them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i still can't tell them apart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Mitch
    Kenny is by far the best wrestler but as far as characters go I honestly cannot watch them. they go throuugh my head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Kenny
    I voted for Nicky because no one else did :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Mikey
    I've seen more of Johnny in the past, I already knew he was a good wrestler, have to go with him. Kenny's been given more of an opportunity, but still, I've seen Johnny do better than him in the past. All those Heat matches back in the day!

• Advertisement
Advertisement