Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Sequance

Options
  • 29-05-2006 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry if this is somewhere else or been mentioned before.

But it's really annoying me at the start of the opening sequence there is a red screen with writing on it does anyone know what it says it only on for about 2 - 3 seconds at the most

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I've seen that too.

It appears at the start of BBLB and BBBM. Its like a test screen, and says on it :

"This is the opening sequence for Big Brother/BBLB/BBBM"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

The red screen at the beginning of the clips that you can play on the Channel 4 website?

That red screen with a BB eye on it says 'Caution: This material may cause offence'

I haven't noticed a red sequence screen on the tv shows though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

You mean this one :
    http://homepage.ntlworld.ie/demonofthefall/title.JPG

Bit hard to read in that screenshot... Best i could get though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

that would be the one alright thought it had something to do with secret codes or something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

It does. There's different colours for the different shows.

On the start of BBLB's one (yesterday i think) it said something about there being a secret room in the BB house.

Next time be prepared for it. You'll notice that they change each night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭radioman

You mean this one :
    http://homepage.ntlworld.ie/demonofthefall/title.JPG

Bit hard to read in that screenshot... Best i could get though.

The small print in that one just says...

In agreeing to take part in big brother you agree to abide by the rules, big brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time

Advertisement