Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Teeth

• 29-05-2006 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭

I've mild yellow stains on my teeth, I do not drink much Tea, Coffee or soft drinks.

I've seen stain removing tools in Booth & Argos, do they work and will they do more harm than good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭EWheelChair

Get an electric tooth brush and some decent whitening paste. See where it goes from there.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Vas_Guy wrote:
    I've mild yellow stains on my teeth, I do not drink much Tea, Coffee or soft drinks.

I've seen stain removing tools in Booth & Argos, do they work and will they do more harm than good.

Don't buy Rapidwhite.. its sh!te, made no difference whatsoever to me.. You're better off just getting it done at the dentist, bit dear but worth it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

You talking about scraping and scrubbing or the full process of chemicals and heavy duty stuff - anyone have a verdict + prices ?

Be nice to have scary brite-white American teeth - the sort that startles dogs and makes cats fall out of trees..... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Vas_Guy

Originally Posted by Xzanti
    You talking about scraping and scrubbing or the full process of chemicals and heavy duty stuff

scraping and scrubbing

Get an electric tooth brush and some decent whitening paste. See where it goes from there.

Are electric tooth brushes worth their money, do they make a difference over the manual method?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I think an electric brush is much more effective than manual brushing, if you use it properly. My hygienist thinks so too.

There are so many different types of electric toothbrush on the market, what would be the best one to buy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

I have a Colgate one with 2 small circular brushes that rotate in opposite directions - it cleans very thoroughly.

Will it be able to remove yellow stains on teeth and is there any danger to the gums from an electric toothbrush?

Advertisement