Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Filmbase Courses

• 29-05-2006 12:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I had booked in for the film foundation course with Filmbase(on the reccomendation of some previous posts in here) but it looks like they might not get the numbers for it. The guy who rang me said that some people have switched to the digital foundation course, which looks identical to the film one except it's obviously using DV instead of 16mm.
    What I'd like to know is, which is more practical going forward, I'm looking to cover all aspects of film making to see which area truly interestes me( I think it will be editing). How long before DV is the norm? should I learn on film first? is this the equivelant of learning to DJ and deciding on records versus cd's?

Thanks

Advertisement