Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Frekkle

Options
  • 29-05-2006 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Got an anonymous note in the door last week signed by the phantom frekkle anyone heard of him:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

Manus wrote:
    Got an anonymous note in the door last week signed by the phantom frekkle anyone heard of him:confused:

No.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

Eh definitely not!!! What was in the note or should we ask?????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Manus

LMC wrote:
    Eh definitely not!!! What was in the note or should we ask?????????
    Too early in the morning wait till I have my lunch....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It's after lunch now... You've got my curiousity up now!

It's after lunch now... You've got my curiousity up now!

Im with you there - Manus if its not that exciting - you are going to have to make something decent up................:D

• Advertisement

It said somethin about swings or swing parties:eek: I wouldnt mind but ther is two chaps in my house? Maybe the frekkle is a laydee .Please God let it be a lady im only in i dont want to move yet.

:D LOL

Thats priceless......bet your looking at all your neighbours in a different light?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

you do know there is alledgely (?) a big swingers club in wicklow somewhere not too far away from you!!
    Maybe a bit of door to door advertising??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 the freckle

Manus wrote:
    It said somethin about swings or swing parties:eek: I wouldnt mind but ther is two chaps in my house? Maybe the frekkle is a laydee .Please God let it be a lady im only in i dont want to move yet.
    Hey Manus sorry posted note through the wrong door sorry for the confusion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

woo, now that is intrigueing :):)

• Advertisement

Wow... Charlesland swingers!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

well its now official charlesland has everything ;)

dubgirl wrote:
    well its now official charlesland has everything ;)
    Except a pub. :(

Thats no problem freckle. Whats a 6ft swinging swedish T.V just as a matter of interest. Is It for your garden or something.The him/her debate battles on help us out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

what would you want a transvestite for your garden for :rolleyes:

dubgirl wrote:
    what would you want a transvestite for your garden for :rolleyes:
    A F***ing what:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

yuck. Don't think I really want "the freckle" to elaborate any further...

This just gets better...:D

Manus what part did you say you lived in again????

I live in the court where prices have now just shot through the ceiling. This could be a ploy by Remax or Douglas Newman Good to drive the prices up. Dont want to see any of you guys hanging around in your raincoats and shades.

:eek: Was hoping you would say anywhere but the Court! Now I'M going to be looking at my nieghours in a whole different light........wondering if its him/her/them.....:)

• Advertisement

Good job they have just turned them streetlights on....:( I will be sleeping Bside the letterbox tonight. And its definitely a them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Manus wrote:
    Thats no problem freckle. Whats a 6ft swinging swedish T.V just as a matter of interest. Is It for your garden or something.The him/her debate battles on help us out.

There'll be no 6ft swinging swedish T.Vs or satellite dishes. Check the Management Company rules para. 1 (b)

Your only jealous .Check paragraph 2 section b part of your maintanence fee is set aside for the Charlseland swingers for various waxing of backs sacks and cracks etc etc. I am sure that salon will be very busy this summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 the freckle

Manus wrote:

Hi Manus seems like there is mix up Iam a student and posted letter to my friend about asking for swedish tv channels what is transvestitite (sorry english not good) and why do the use a playground swing is it a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Hi Manus seems like there is mix up Iam a student and posted letter to my friend about asking for swedish tv channels what is transvestitite (sorry english not good) and why do the use a playground swing is it a game?

Use google - not the place to get into the ins and outs (ahem) of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

So is the case closed then? Damn, just had Jessica Fletcher on msn.

Hold the Frikin phone Daddio got another note this morning signed by the REAL PHANTOM FRECKLE :confused: dont cancel that flight from Cabot Cove yet. Handwriting the same (was in the hardy boys fanclub). The plot thickens.

P.S Thanks Eoin for getting me out of that sticky situation where would you start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭The Yipper

Manus wrote:
    Your only jealous .Check paragraph 2 section b part of your maintanence fee is set aside for the Charlseland swingers for various waxing of backs sacks and cracks etc etc. I am sure that salon will be very busy this summer.

Must be an awful lot of waxing going on!!
    Oh! and Phantom Freckle, or Real Phantom Freckle, or whoever you are, how come I haven't got a note through my door. I'd be fairly liberal when it comes to the auld "bould thing".....

This is worse than the 98fm fugitive we will have to offer a prize for the person who discovers the true identity of the pantom freckle. Yipper i hope you read the story from the start.!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

Manus wrote:
    This is worse than the 98fm fugitive we will have to offer a prize for the person who discovers the true identity of the pantom freckle. Yipper i hope you read the story from the start.!!!!

Pantom Freckle....Panting ?

Advertisement