Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Frekkle

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Manus wrote:
    Hold the Frikin phone Daddio got another note this morning signed by the REAL PHANTOM FRECKLE :confused: dont cancel that flight from Cabot Cove yet. Handwriting the same (was in the hardy boys fanclub). The plot thickens.

P.S Thanks Eoin for getting me out of that sticky situation where would you start.
    Hmmm how intriguing. Fletcher's on her way. She says she's gonna try and draft in Quincy and Columbo, and the guy who worked on the Who Shot JR case. Don't worry, we'll have you sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Manus

Might have to bite the bullet and accept one of the invitations (just for the sake of boards and the greater mankind) Yipper i will keep you posted. Anyone know where i would hire a chicken suit.:cool:

Advertisement