Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Top Gear's Richard Hammond on BBC Radio1

• 29-05-2006 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

He is a celebrity guest @ 2:30 on "I'm a celebrity get me on air" day

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

did you see top gear a few weeks ago, when the 3 of them did some drive-time radio, after which they had to abandon ship after getting complaints from angry motorists and so on... funny stuff ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mickd

Yes and guess what Colin Murray did the same thing today. After 3 he disappered and left Hammond in charge, "Not to worry only 6 million listeners, I am not pushing any buttons"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

would be cool to get my hands on a podcast of the show or a download link... anyone know of one?

Advertisement