Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magnet/leap

• 29-05-2006 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

we have a wireless line supplied by leap (now magnet) which died at approx 12.30ish today , i was told by support the the 3 rock site is down and the whole of dublin is out, he also said they were hoping to be back up about 3ish

anyone care to comment on this repair time , do you think is fair/ good enough?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

I'm not thread hijacking here just giving a comparison....

My connection at home (Bray - IBB) went down between 2pm and 3pm on Friday and to the best of my knowledge is not back up yet (in work atm).

I don;t know if it is just the fact that wireless operators just havent a clue...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

magnet do have a clue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

well as a follow up that had service resumed by 2pm , an hour earlier than stated so i was happy enough with that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

See ! , they are not IBB :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Not bad considering everybody left Leap after Magnet bought them. Didn't think they had any wireless guys left but there ya go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Tippex

Not bad considering everybody left Leap after Magnet bought them. Didn't think they had any wireless guys left but there ya go

Obviously they have more wireless guys than IBB as bray is still down since 2pm on friday.

Advertisement