Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aldi 42" plasma hd ready

• 29-05-2006 2:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

anyone know if its any good ?

www.aldi.com for info

its made by tevion

only reason im asking is im looking for a tv i could hook up to my pc . ive just gota find out if i can use a div connection

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭YoYOPowder

elexes wrote:
    anyone know if its any good ?

www.aldi.com for info

its made by tevion

only reason im asking is im looking for a tv i could hook up to my pc . ive just gota find out if i can use a div connection

Rang the tech line who confirmed that its a Samsung re-badged to Tevion (ALDI Brand). You can read a review about the Samsung on AVForums, they gave it a 7/10 I believe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

dont suppose u know the model number of the samsung ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭YoYOPowder

elexes wrote:
    dont suppose u know the model number of the samsung ?
    Afraid not, but I think their earliest Plasma had an SH in the model number. If you look at the surround on the ALDI one its the same as the real old Samsungs (non HD). So its probably a combinations of parts, but at the same time I dont know that.

Advertisement