Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonights live show at 9pm - win a new housemate

• 29-05-2006 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

The housemates will play the final part of their 'Meal Or No Meal' task tonight, and the prizes will be one, or two, new housemates!

From channel4.com...
    Two new housemates are among the prizes on offer in tonight's live game-show task.

For the past three days, housemates have been taking part in the Meal or No Meal challenge - competing to win their luxury shopping. But they're unaware that they'll be playing the ginal instalment live on tonight's, when they'll get the chance to win one - or even two - new housemates.

The new additions to the House will be immune from this week's nominations, which take place tomorrow.

All will be revealed about the final stage of the task, and the potential new housemates, when Davina McCall hosts the live show tonight at 9pm on Channel 4.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

ginal instalment
    I see they're too busy to keep it updated but when they do, its not even spell checked!

anyway, to the news...
    More Davina tonight.. yawn.
    Threat to the house? yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Woohoo, looking forward to tonights show - I hope they win both housemates. ;)

And that they are not past housemates.... better be brand new

HOpefully they'll be a stunning, confident young lady with a sense of humour and a brain (that'll p off the females in the house)

And a similar male (that'll p of the males in the house)

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

They had a pic of Chantel on the BB site.

Oh god noooo!!

I hoped she'd be too busy planning the wedding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I just read that it might be Lesleh!

Its Peter Nofolk
    and Jemima Goode

Nofolk 'n' Goode :D

Someone else said it on another forum, i had to share!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Bamboozled wrote:
    I see they're too busy to keep it updated but when they do, its not even spell checked!

anyway, to the news...
    More Davina tonight.. yawn.
    Threat to the house? yay!

Yes Bam (thats what I am going to call you) I noticed teh Official site is muck this year, crap updates and annoying ads mid story grrrr....

I'd like to see Craig back to fall in love with Richard, hahaha!

I am trying to think of the males that would really annoy Sleazer...

Last year we had:

maxwell
    craig
    antnee
    science
    kemal
    derek

did i forget anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

magnumlady wrote:
    I just read that it might be Lesleh!

It won't be. Check out the discussion on one of the other threads about that.

• Advertisement

TheGooner, call me whatever you want. Bam isnt the worst of them ;)

There's just over an hour to go.
    Any ideas where they're gonna appear from?

The tree-man will be one of them maybe?
    The bridge to nowhere leads somewhere? (There's gaps in the back wall)
    Its a james bond type thing that will spin around and reveal the new housemates??

Or do they go in the front door?

Apparently there is a big box of shopping...oh i am so excited

You can call me Goon by the way :)

Just thinking about it now Science would rub Sleazer up the wrong way something rotten, I can't actually wait!

9-10 Big Brother :D
    10-10.50 LOST

I actually think its like christmas morning LMAO

Goon :D Brings me back to my childhood years ;)

Imagine if Science and Victor went in. Good Grief we wouldnt have a chance to hear a squeak out of the whole lot of the rest of them.
    You can enjoy LOST, I dont watch it. Besides it encroaches on my live feed :D

Wouldnt let me edit

The house have won the booze thanks to Nikki and Lisa.
    Should be an interesting night with booze and new housemates ;)

Bamboozled wrote:
    Goon :D Brings me back to my childhood years ;)

Imagine if Science and Victor went in. Good Grief we wouldnt have a chance to hear a squeak out of the whole lot of the rest of them.
    You can enjoy LOST, I dont watch it. Besides it encroaches on my live feed :D

Hee hee Science would invade teh airwaves, I reckon this housemate, whoever it is could be in the last three with Pete and someone else...just my take on the British voting public.

The latest rumours are Saskia and Maxhell.

Its supposed to be a boys V girls thing.

Now, i dont want to watch them again but they did cause a lot of arguments so maybe it would be a better show.

Time will tell.

To be honest Maxwell did my head in, and he is a fellow Gooner so that is saying something!

I always thought Saskia was a witch and was glad she went early. Certainly prefer her to teh new girls especially Grace, at least Saskia is honest.

In a way it could work. In another it couldnt.

It could work by having a more famous female in the house and the current girls feeling threatened. Besides Saskias boobs are real, and she has curves so that would also threaten them.

Maxwell is more famous than the lads so would be lapping up the female attention, making the current lads feel threatened.

Then again they're supposed to be a couple so it might not work because none of tem would feel threatened that the couples in there would go for either one of Max or Sas.

yeah, I wouldn't say they would send them in with the current climate, unless teh signed a contract two weeks ago....hmmmm 20 minutes to go.

• Advertisement

Very strange. Davina announced in the ads during Ghostbusters
    "Housemates are playing for some incredible prizes including a new housemate"

Very strange that she said that, since on the site it said TWO.

on Friday she said one possibly two new housemates...hmmm unless they send ne in and one pops up later on or something....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Well after reading the big brother website here, there will definatly be one new housemate entering the house tonight. There may or may not be two new housemates.

Oh well not long more to go now.

They'll probably get them whether they win the task anyway.
    Earlier they lost the veg task, then BB gave them veg.
    If they lose the next one, BB wil give them the housemates anyway :D
    Hopefully anyawy. They could do with being unsettled.

Hee hee, claps hands!

Well kep me informed. I've only got the live feed here (no C4) and have work to do (should have done it during all the sound dips today but what can i say :D )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

Twins?

Bamboozled wrote:
    Well kep me informed. I've only got the live feed here (no C4) and have work to do (should have done it during all the sound dips today but what can i say :D )

will do buddy.

Thanks.

Twins theory is that there'll only be one going in.

Max and Saskia theory is that there'll be two others that the housemates have a choice from along with M & S and if they lose it'll be those two or the other two.

We have another hour to speculate anyway as they prob wont show it til near the end of the show. :(

• Advertisement

At the mo Pete and lisa are sorting there bunny boiler issues, phwaaaor Pete the ride *drool*

Advertisement