Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good wireless modem+router for Eircom BB

• 29-05-2006 3:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a good router+modem for eircom bb? The Belkin one I got last year seems to be broken. I hear something ratteling inside and it keeps droping connections. I updated the firmware but its still no use.

Something for around €100 would be good...I don't want to get it off Eircom because they will probably take weeks to diliver it or something.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Get the Eircom one. They deliver quicker than you think.:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

If the firmware has been sorted out now the linksys wag54gs is very good - it has excellent range and the netgear dg834g usually gets good reviews. but and it is a big but it is very difficult to predict the performance of wireless equipment in advance.

Lots of reviews at www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk.

Advertisement