Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The UFP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

nice site

Thanks! You should see what the new design looks like - great! Its all launching on July 1st 2006 - so watch this space!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

I would like to join!! Do I have to log in somewhere?

I don't think I need to tell you how to get signed up!

Remember - new site launches July 1st.

Why not take a look at the brand new look United Federation of Planets. Re-launched today, July 1st, with an all new look and brand new features.

Why not sign up at our growing online community, United Federation of Planets Forums, where you can chat about all aspects of the Star Trek franchise and anything else that you wish to talk about.

So why not hope over and take a look?

United Federation of Planets | UFP Forums

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭robnubis

A lot of the movie links are broken, nice site though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Its a very nice site pitty a few of the links are broken.

Sorry about the moves pages. It was one of those pages I thought I had converted over to the new template. I have pages up in their place now.

When converting the pages I realised I was in the middle of refreshing the old movie pages, so only the Motion Picture is online at the minute, but more to follow very soon.

In saying that, all the main pages for each film is online.

Advertisement