Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixers with Pan control...help etc.

Options
  • 29-05-2006 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Can anyone recommend a fairly solid performance mixer that is affordable and has pan control (because I'm recording drums and I want the surround sound effect). I t would be nice to have 5-6 ports for mics. Emphasis on "affordable"!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Try one of the Behringer eurorack mixers. Not the best preamps in the world but they're affordable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭sei046

Behringer Eurodesk + 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭nohshow

Behringer has a good range. They hiss a bit, but at the levels you're talking about (drums), if the mics are any good, you'll easily get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Gyre wrote:
    (because I'm recording drums and I want the surround sound effect).

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 oneRoom

Hi Gyre,
    The Yamaha MG12/4 is good for simple recording.
    If you want to go a bit further try the Mackie 1604 VLZ PRO. But the Yamaha is a very respectable mixer for the money.

Best Regards,
    Brian Gardiner.

• Advertisement
Advertisement