Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My "My Posts" option is gone

Options
  • 29-05-2006 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Hi,

My "My Posts" option is gone. Can it be reinstalled as it quite time consuming trying to find my posts via the different categories.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's putting too much load on the servers so it has been taken away. It seems that there are a great number of people that have no idea where they post so they use the search to find out what they've said. And as I'm sure you can imagine- this site has loads of users so if everyone does that then the poor server gets really busy and then hot and bothered and then usually gets all teenage angsty on us.

There is a service over at boardtracker.com (which is what the search is running on now) but I don't think that they have set up user based searches so for now try this thread for Google search options.

Advertisement