Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limerick Dentist

• 29-05-2006 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Looking for a good dentist in the Limerick city area, would consider county if highly recomended.

Thanks

Dave_W

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

I would recommend Dr. Aidan Higgins. He's up there on O'Connell Avenue. Not sure of his exact address, but I'd say its in the phone book. He's a sound man and a consummate professional. Couldn't go wrong with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 313 ✭✭irishshogun

I use a dentist in Cornmarket row, 1st floor never had any probs, very busy tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Hi Folks,

I need recommendations on a new dentist - last guy was at best an ignorant git and at worst filling perfectly healthy teeth :mad: - Well I have my suspicions anyhow......

Any other advice for Limerick area ?

Thanks,

Raiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭murphman

You can't go wrong with Dentist Denis Kerrisk
    46 O'Connell st, Limerick Co. Limerick
    • icon_phone.gif(061)312300
    • icon_mobile.gif(086)8220398
    Gentleman and dead sound!

Raiser wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I need recommendations on a new dentist - last guy was at best an ignorant git and at worst filling perfectly healthy teeth :mad: - Well I have my suspicions anyhow......

I went to get get a checkup with a guy in Limerick ages ago.
    He told me I had loads of rotten teeth.So I get antsy about these things.
    So I went home to my old dentist who handles me with kid gloves.
    Nothing wrong with my teeth at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭fade2che

I just went to this Dentist based on murphmans recommendation and I would definitely recommend him, very nice and professional.

Denis Kerrisk

* (061)312300
    * (086)8220398

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Cocolola

My sister recommended Dr. Eamonn Noonan to me and I love him. He's very friendly and funny and I've had 7 fillings (ya I'm a bit of a sugar addict!) with him now and no bother at all.
    17 Ellen Street
    061-468765

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭G&T

Big_G wrote: »
    I would recommend Dr. Aidan Higgins. He's up there on O'Connell Avenue. Not sure of his exact address, but I'd say its in the phone book. He's a sound man and a consummate professional. Couldn't go wrong with him.

2nd this,

He is the business,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,677 ✭✭✭Chong

fade2che wrote: »
    I just went to this Dentist based on murphmans recommendation and I would definitely recommend him, very nice and professional.

Denis Kerrisk

* (061)312300
    * (086)8220398
    I will also recommend the man, was with him yday in fact get some fillings.

Top bloke, really sound !

Advertisement