Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best of Luck Thread

Options
  • 29-05-2006 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Just a thread to wish everyone best of luck in the Leaving. See ye in the pub afterwards!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

you saying we need luck? :mad:

only messin, cheers for the goodwill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Thanks very much! Always appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

what pub exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Best of luck to everyone in the leaving;)

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

Godspeed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Luck everyone! I cant wait till it's over :D Have plans for night out the day Im finished, and that weekend is gonna be sweet too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yep. I hope everyone gets the points they are hoping for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭OTliddy

Good luck everyone...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Ok, just to avoid the numerous "Good Luck threads" that will inevitabely pop up, this is the official Department of Education funded fully functional Good luck thread.

Any others will be violently deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

Good Luck by the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

^ Ha :p

Bonne Chance from Daddio.

Boards LC beers ftw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I hope yous all do ****, I'm taking this college competition for places seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Good luck to all of ye! Remember that if you don't get the points you want its not the end of the world. LC boards beers will happen! Not like the last one where I was on my own??? WTF??

A second good luck for good luck. GOOD LUCK.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭nedward

There had SO better be some karma coming to me for starting this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Muiriosa

I've just finished my last day of school today and feeling kind of "tired and emotional" if ya know what I mean. Solid study now for the next week, so I just thought I'd come on and wish everyone all the best with exams and study.

So all the best everyone, give it your best and we'll all do just fine.

Best of luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭lasair

go n-éirí libh uilig

im doing irish grinds for the last few day runnin up to it (as in teachin) so if you have any queries just pm me)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

goodluck to everyone doing there leaving on the forum;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

*Tripper* wrote:
    Good luck to all of ye! Remember that if you don't get the points you want its not the end of the world. LC boards beers will happen! Not like the last one where I was on my own??? WTF??

A second good luck for good luck. GOOD LUCK.
    See ya there tripper ;) sesh on.

Just run into the exams and beat the heck out of the paper. That's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna sort out that HL English, oooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeahhhhhh. Boom.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Good Luck!!:d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Good Luck every one

xxXxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yep good luck all..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Good Luck guys! Think of it this way..this year there are less people doing the Leaving than in 20 years, which means less competition for places as there's more of them! maybe the points will come down?!? xxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Good Luck guys! Think of it this way..this year there are less people doing the Leaving than in 20 years, which means less competition for places as there's more of them! maybe the points will come down?!? xxxxx

Repeats, mature & external students largely even out the numbers to previous years. Sorry to burst your bubble. With any luck I'm wrong

Good luck everyone, bunch of gob****es that ye are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

good luck everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

yeah what he said ^

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Good luck to ye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

Good luck everyone!!almost over now!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Good luck to ye all, I wouldn't widh the LC on my worst enemy but(and I know everyone says this and you won't believe it) whether you do badly( as I did) or you do well and this especially applies if you go on to college, by November you will look back and think "Jaysus, if I went back and did the bleedin thing now I'd get double the points." It isn't the begining of the end if you don't do well(although beleive me it may feel like that for a while), there are always options, re-checks,repeating,PLC's,private college(if you have the spons) or even working until you can re-apply as a mature student. If anyone needs any help or advice feel free to pm me( I went through the LC at home so I had to research all the option by my lonesome.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

GDM wrote:
    even working until you can reapply as a mature student.

I was thinkin about that, and for me it would suck knowing that all my mates were havin fun in college and me stuck in some crappy job. Then by the time I'm old enough to apply as a mature student, they've all finished and got good jobs while I have to go to part-time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Good Luck to everyone, wish you all the best :)

(Especially to Raphael and AoibheanBrady as I know they come here sometimes- doubt they'll see this because they're probably studying (and if they're not I'll hunt them down and KILL THEM) but if you're not, good luck guys, you'll do brilliantly!)

Loev xx

Advertisement