Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best of Luck Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Have fun hehe. Good luck. Two brothers doing it this year. Ah to be young again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Tar must be on psychotropic drugs right now... SNAP OUT OF IT MAN, YOU REMEMBER THE LEAVING CERT, RIGHT?!? IT WAS HELL!

Ahem.

Anyway, Good luck everyone, the LC's a piece of cake, honestly...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

SebtheBum wrote:
    Tar must be on psychotropic drugs right now... SNAP OUT OF IT MAN, YOU REMEMBER THE LEAVING CERT, RIGHT?!? IT WAS HELL!

Ahem.

Anyway, Good luck everyone, the LC's a piece of cake, honestly...

You scare me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭IbanezFreak

Good luck to everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Sajan

Good luck all..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭ArphaRima

Ah the taste of fear and stress.

Dont worry. It is REALLY important now. But after about 2 years you will see that it wasnt really THAT important. After 5 you'll see it meant feckall.

But good luck. It's all about the cramming and lack of sleep at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

And when you do sleep WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T turn on a tape of yourself repeating German verbs over and over... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

ThrownAway wrote:
    And when you do sleep WHICH YOU SHOULDN'T turn on a tape of yourself repeating German verbs over and over... :D
    But I don't do German...

Ah well, advice taken.

<Ich spiele fusball in die fusgangerzohne>

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭YeAh!

Good luck all. Remmember all you can do is your best and even if you don't get what you want through your leaving cert results, there are PLENTY of other alternatives to get that job you desire.

YeAh! wrote:
    Good luck all. Remmember all you can do is your best and even if you don't get what you want through your leaving cert results, there are PLENTY of other alternatives to get that job you desire.

Examples? If I dont get anything I want on my cao, Iv'e got NO IDEA what to do :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

well like a plc!? or part time courses

Pez wrote:
    well like a plc!? or part time courses

You still need to apply for them in advance though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

so.. ud have to wait til next year to do a plc? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Pez wrote:
    so.. ud have to wait til next year to do a plc? :confused:

Depends on the place you wanna do it. If they still have space they'll take ye aboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Damage

I wanted to move to limerick to do mechanical engineering but failed higher maths,couldnt go and now am repeating but doin ordinary on thursday and monday.Did a Fetac course to get by the year and had a good luagh but now am goin to cork instead to do it.Failing a subject isnt the end of the world,there are endless possibilities and who knows it might even work out for the best.I know what i did has.Good luck to ye all this week and next:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

Good luck everybody doing the LC :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

Best of luck guys xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭curiosity

Yes, good luck to all. Passed a girl with leaving cert papers tucked under her arm as i went for a walk earlier this evening, poor thing looked kinda stressed. Wished her well on Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

ádh mor libh to all my fellow LC forumers..

our time has come :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

Good luck all, I'm ****ting myself at the mo :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

the best of luck lads, it's judgement day tomorrow.

a time to stand up and be counted, a time where heroes are formed, villians are found out.....a time when bic pens are put through their paces, clocks are seen as evil.... a time when rays of light shine on the chosen ones, burst pens leak on the evil ones......

it's time to tango. May the best man win. i'll see yall on the other side - some of you won't make it, some of you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Good luck to all those doing exams :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Fabio

I'm s***ting it at the moment but I know I've done my work!

Still this is probably the biggest and most important exam we will ever do.
    Tomorrow is D-Day...we jump out into the air and we all better hope the parachutes can do their jobs.

Good luck to everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Good Luck Everyone

If someone said describe how you're feeling right now in one word

It'd be

Gaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I'm psyched! Bring on this bitch!

Luck to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Aye good luck.

Good luck to all ye boardsies!! Drinks on me if the lc boards bears goes ahead :D(may not infact buy anyone a drink)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

cant wait to get it over and done with, feeling relaxed and surprisingly ready considering I have been on the hop most the year and havent done a tap of work!

Best of luck everyone. - oh and theres less people doing it this year so points go down (apparantly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bipolargraph

Haha i'm doing the leaving cert in libya, hahahah i'm sc**d. Maybe in chem I'm s****d much more. To many experments....wohooooo... Tommorow will be torture, 6:20 minutes of torture. I still can't figure out how i'll get a bathroom break (the bathroom's here aren't the clean).:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Hey guys wishing ye all the best tomor.
    Only advice is relax when your in there - you have studied hard enough and it will come to you just relax and keep the head.

Hope ye all get what ye want.

Nuke

Advertisement