Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Best of Luck Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Hey best of luck to everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

I'm off to bed soo.....good luck tomorrow everyone! i'm cacking it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Good luck people. Remember two things...

a) You know This!
    b) Once its over its over. No postmortems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

I can't sleep :(

Time to take an overdose of Nurofen Plus.... Aaaaaaaah that's better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

good night, and good luck! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Heh, you guys are starting your leaving cert on the same day that I'm finishing my final ever college exam... The good times are all ahead of ya peeps (they're certainly behind me!), so just enjoy it and I'm sure you'll be grand. Don't stress, stay cool!

Good luck peeps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Bipolargraph

why don't we all wear pijamas to our exams? (or some other form of costume unified with friends).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Hey good luck to all you guys tomorrow and throughtout. Hopefully see some of ye around the UCD board in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Awayindahils

Or you know Trinity.

But seriously it gets so much easier after English Paper one. Best of luck and chill at this stage panicing is pointless.

oh and bring 2 calculators to maths/physics/chemistry/economics etc exams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Yeah good luck tomorrow, no biggie....it's just another test in life.....you either pass or fail and there's always other options.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

In six months time, you'll be wondering what all the fuss was about.
    In six years time (it goes faster than you think) you won't even remember what results you got.

Good luck guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

elmyra wrote:
    Hey good luck to all you guys tomorrow and throughtout. Hopefully see some of ye around the UCD board in September.

ssssshhhh don't tempt them! :)

Oh well better late than ever..... best of luck guys, it's only an exam at the end of the day and life only gets better after it. Once you give it your best shot then you've done all you can ask out of yourselves.

(can't believe it's 2 years since I done it, I feel old now!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭tinka

Or you know Trinity.

*fingers crossed!*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

elmyra wrote:
    ROLL ON UCD!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

yeah, or the NCAD board...........:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Ok, just to wish everyone the very best of luck tommorrow, and I'm just thankful I have until September until my results come out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 slimmjim2000

I hope every1 gets what they want today and if u don't don't worry its been a rocky ride but apparently we have the best career prospects because only 53000 of us have done the leaving certificate the lowest ever!good luck to all now to leave to walk to the school!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Good luck all!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Good luck everyone :)

Advertisement