Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a reputable ebay CPU seller?

Options
  • 29-05-2006 7:08pm
    Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a reputable ebay seller that sells Athlon 64 X2 or opteron 165/170 CPUs........

I might invest in one if my summer job rakes in enough money......

I will probably be better of with a 3ghz single core for another few months??

Decisions:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://stores.ebay.ie/PreppyTechnologies_PROCESSORS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ5QQftidZ2QQtZkm

This guy got stuff from him for a mate, it was cheap and he did the job.

Quick look on komplett and hes cheaper but not by much.

kdjac

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

I forgot about this thread:o

Thanks for the info Kdjac, but hes more expensive than komplett now!

Anyone else know a reputable ebay CPU seller? Surely Gilne knows:p

Hmmmmmmmmm, Does this look to good to be true?

Its a realistic price

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

my rule of thumb for buying computer parts on ebay is to stick to the ebay stores and only go for the buyitnow items, as you'll get screwed on the auctions. In saying that your link there looks like a good buy, but look into the ebay stores first as they are more reputable. It all depends on the little stars you see beside the users name, this guy has a gold star so he has been checked out by ebay, and hes got 100% good feedback.

Just email him. I got stung buying my last gfx card off ebay, it took nearly 5 months to actually get it, as I had to send the first one back as it was "damaged in transit" from china. But for the majority the stuff always arrives on time and in excellent condition. I got my Enermax from this shop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZjkerblauraQQhtZ-1

Got an X2 3800 for £159.... great feedback, nice guy to deal with

• Advertisement

Thanks, I have a bid of €220 on a x2 4400 :)

But im not sure if I actually want dual core yet, as I would rather a 3ghz single core........

So keep an eye on the FS section :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Well im hoping i get a good X2 3800.. Had one at 2.8/9 on air stable.. would be happy if i got one that did the same..

Nice, The 4400 has a multi of 11 which is great because my ram tops out at around 280 @ 2.8volts, and get seriously hot if i up the voltage any higher....

A theoretical max of 3ghz at 1:1 :)

Advertisement