Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How to send group txts?

• 29-05-2006 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭

I need some advise here, I am part of an organisation which recently is having a little trouble with it's logistics. Anyway group texts seem to be the way to go. I know how to send text’s for free to Meteor numbers but It is with o2 and Vodafone I am getting caught.

I send my group texts from Outlook express, by sending a message to 353851234567@mms.mymeteor.ie and with the message in a notepad file and with that as an attachment. I usually leave the Subject field blank and the text area also but the message will also go through if there is something in there too.

Any Ideas on how to get this to work for Vodafone & o2 ??

Thanking you in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭GusherING

try clickatell.com if you wanna send mass texts. University clubs and societies use it. Its costs money but its reasonable.

Advertisement