Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new housemate(s) are..

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Well i suppose Arse-lean is the only girl in the house that doesnt know he's "cut" so he doesnt have to worry about getting to know her as well as she could know him.

I get accused enough of being a tomboy without you calling me a brother :D Big Brutha's Sisters?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

seems we're going to turn ifight into mmore than an addict so LOL!

:eek:
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Sam could prove to be interesting. Ashleen..meh...we'll see, but I don't hold up much hope for anything new from her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

TheGooner wrote:
    seems we're going to turn ifight into mmore than an addict so LOL!
    wha?

• Advertisement

Well Sam has told them all he/she is what he/she is. Richard doesnt seem too impressed.

Arse-lean is bothering me all ready. Looking down her nose at things when she's tlaking. Grace seems to be pretty bothered about Ashleen but being knocked of the Queen perch might bring about some decent arguments.

Give them a bit of booze and hopefully we'll see something other than the pathetic loved-up couples of the last week. At this rate, x factor is appealing to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Bamboozled wrote:
    At this rate, x factor is appealing to me.

No, dont do it, run away from the light!!!

Ah its alright CSI is about to start.
    And I've got work to do so i might as well have BB on in the background after it ;)

Aisleyne (how BB spell it) is 27 :eek: I'm shocked. Looks lke she'll be another Nikki - not acting her age.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Bamboozled wrote:
    Well i suppose Arse-lean is the only girl in the house that doesnt know he's "cut" so he doesnt have to worry about getting to know her as well as she could know him.

I get accused enough of being a tomboy without you calling me a brother :D Big Brutha's Sisters?
    Will she know though? Sometimes they put a few extra housemates under media blackouts too in case they're needed early. She may be unaware of the Sleazer...

If she was holed up somewhere then how would she know?
    I meant that she was the only one in the house that didnt know. All the rest know since BB said it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

From Channel4.com:
    They've only been in five minutes, and the new housemates are already getting abuse.

Imogen, Sezer and Grace spent all of 60 seconds getting to know Aisleyne and Sam, before scurrying off to say nasty things about them.

"I'm gonna give her a hard time, the promotions girl," glowered Sezer.
    I'm still not convinced he won't make moves eventually!

Advertisement