Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talliesin and insults

Options
  • 29-05-2006 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

Bollocks I give up there is no point I am going to bed Tallesin I am thick and illiterate....Shoot me now

THE THICK PERSON SIGNING OFF
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Regardless of the contents of the other thread (I havent read it) I suspect it will be you who attracts the unwanted attention of the powers that be.

You might want to moderate your tone a bit.

/me ducks and covers.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Someone's going to be getting a subscription refund!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Complaints are for the Helpdesk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

what on earth are you on about.
    Really you don't link to the so called abuse and are abusive then yourself
    wow you really must be THICK.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

Oh. Not a good move

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

Regardless of the contents of the other thread (I havent read it) I suspect it will be you who attracts the unwanted attention of the powers that be.

You might want to moderate your tone a bit.

/me ducks and covers.

Maybe the insults need to be moderated as I insulted nobody and because a person is a mod gives them no right to do so as for the threats well I made a clear case regards a fraudulent act and get insulted simple as that.

Ruu wrote:
    Complaints are for the Helpdesk.

well then can someone move it over so please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

I believe you were insulted because you were told the same facts by 2 different mods/admins and still persisted in making allegations. Ones that could potentially land Boards.ie in trouble.

What do you call someone who has to have the same thing explained multiple times.

Being angry about being ripped off doesnt give you the right to abandon all reason and common sense.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

woody wrote:
    well then can someone move it over so please
    Talliesin might if you ask him nicely. Oh wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

woody wrote:
    May the insults need to be moderated as I insult nobody <snip>.......
    You are not Thick. You appear to be illiterate and unable to understand the fact that you cannot wildly spout out allegations about innocent people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

:) *leave poor little concerned citizen woody alone you big bad mean Talliesin. Woody is a lovely Human being and doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

*Obviously the opposite of the above is true. I vote to give Talliesin diplomatic immunity

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

This'll end up in the dental forum. WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

We will leave it as this Tallesin apologise for the insult and I will shut up.

Hobart also apologise... illiterate am I... I will forget

Also in regard to the other thread I am not supposed to discuss that hence I wont, I have explained my suspicions to the Mod via PM...

Also if I am wrong I will stand corrected...

clown bag wrote:
    :) *leave poor little concerned citizen woody alone you big bad mean Talliesin. Woody is a lovely Human being and doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

*Obviously the opposite of the above is true. I vote to give Talliesin diplomatic immunity

ah jesus not you this is not after hours look if you want to bugger me at least ask :D

woody wrote:
    ah jesus not you this is not after hours look if you want to bugger me at least ask :D
    The waiting list is too long. A result of you giving your arse away for free. I don't want to be sloppy one thousand and seconds anyway. Thanks for the offer though. ;)

clown bag wrote:
    The waiting list is too long. A result of you giving your arse away for free. I don't want to be sloppy one thousand and seconds anyway. Thanks for the offer though. ;)

No problem a bit of grit maybe required for extra grip :eek:

woody wrote:
    Hobart also apologise... illiterate am I... I will forget
    I'm sorry. I was wrong you are thick.

toy_yoda.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Hobart wrote:
    I'm sorry. I was wrong you are thick.

toy_yoda.jpg

Eh hello spelling as you may not want to be the illiterate one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

woody is right. I should not call him thick, and I should not take actions based on the fact that I consider him too thick to influence anyone's opinions, and hence incapable of libel. Accordingly I am sitebanning him permanently and deleting the thread in question. My apologies to woody.

• Advertisement

Asok wrote:

Hmmmm...The thick plottens.

Talliesin wrote:
    woody is right. I should not call him thick, and I should not take actions based on the fact that I consider him too thick to influence anyone's opinions, and hence incapable of libel. Accordingly I am sitebanning him permanently and deleting the thread in question. My apologies to woody.

I am thick as I said shoot me please

Jasus woody you took my little dig very well. I was expecting a big angry rant. Are you going soft on me.

woody wrote:
    Eh hello spelling as you may not want to be the illiterate one ;)
    C'ya Einstein.:eek:

I'm actually gonna miss him :eek: he was such an easy target.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

harsh:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I miss Woody's self-righteous "My **** doesn't stink" rants already. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭solas

k, children it's bedtime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

harsh

Nah, not really.

Advertisement