Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peter Mark Alternative Hair?

• 29-05-2006 11:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭

After missing out on getting a haircut in my favourite locals and not going to be home for another few weeks, I reckon I'm just going to go to Peter Marks where I live in Blanchardstown. (I'd go to the Grafton Barbers, but it's a bit of a trek to get there, and I've a busy week).

There seems to be 3 Peter Mark outlets in Blanchardstown, a fairly big one on the top floor, a small cramped looking one on the bottom floor and one called "Peter Mark Alternative Hair". What's the story with "Alternative Hair"?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The only petermarks I would go it the one upstairs near the info desk the manager is call Christine is a wonderful stylist and runs a good shop.
    I have had greif in the other two and far from pleasant experiences.
    The alternative hair is ment to be wilder cuts and colours, which seems to me to be not listening to the client and cutting as they want to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,036 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Will go for the one on the top floor. It looked more welcoming to male customers as well. Thanks.

Advertisement