Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2FM TY Radio

• 30-05-2006 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

Our school didn't get the chance to do it, but I REALLY wanted to do it, it seems really cool and it's on 2FM every Sunday Night between 7pm and 8pm (I'm preety sure its not live) but if anyone did.....let me know what it was like! Thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Amorphous Head

it was bull****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

not live.............it if was live,and i was in ty, i would do the most contiversal thing i could think of...............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Its pre-recorded...they come to the school, do workshops with a few schools, and then pick presenters and do the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

And they haven't picked any schools in Dublin to do it..
    I'm involved in another radio broadcast as a sound engineer, iirc it's either gonna be on Newstalk or Today FM.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

It sounds really cool, I'd love to do it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JoeFitz89

Yes it is really cool but its a shame not every school that enters gets to actually do it.They seem to judge it on the quality of your application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dra1ocht

We sent in our application not so long ago.. they actually sent us back more sheets to fill out.. nd we have been told that we have gotten through to the selection rounds.. so fingers crossed we'll be on the list of school when they release it on the RTE website in two weeks time. Its an experience.. maybe good, maybe bad.. BUT IT WILL FURTHER FILL THE CV!

Advertisement