Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

erasmus???

Options
  • 30-05-2006 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭

is there an option 2 do this in the general commerce course?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Quinn School of Business, UCD has established a large number of Exchange agreements with Universities and Business Schools around the world and you can take advantage of this.
    You should talk to Esther Sanz the International Affairs Oficer, Quinn School of Business.

The colleges abroad which you can do Erasmus with is here
    http://iltgserv.ucd.ie/quinndocs/List%20of%20Partner%20Universities_May%20update.doc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

yeah 2nd semester of your 2nd year of commerce you can go abroad

you can only get an erasmus grant if you're going to an EU country tho, its 800-1000eur i think, something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I think the grant is €1000. That's what I've been told for next year anyway (malinh, I'm in 2nd BComm Intl, we have a compulsory year abroad anyway).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 nylo

ye u get €830 if u go to europe. its the 2nd semester in 2nd year and make sure u go. the exams away, r easy and dont count, but if ya stay in quinn they count 4 your finals.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Whoa whoa whoa. There's a full keyboard in front of you and no limit on the size of posts. No nd 4 txt spk kthx.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

No limit on size of posts thats cool!

Advertisement