Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Cowan A2 owners? Just got mine and I have a problem..

Options
  • 30-05-2006 8:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭

I've just recieved my Cowan A2 (last night). I charged overnight for over 15 hours before use. This morning I I upgraded the firmware to the latest version. I then tried transfering some movies over but had some problems. The device connects via USB but transfers painfully slow (50mins for a 700MB file - should be approx 2 mins) and the device disconnects and powers off after a minute or 2 during trasnfer. I know the USB port and drivers on my PC are fine as I use the port for transferring to my PDA and external hard drive.

Just hoping I've doing something stupid and that my A2 is not broken. Any idea's?

Advertisement