Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music from RTE Advert

Options
  • 30-05-2006 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

anyone know the music used in the RTE world cup advert on tv at the moment its the ad where there is a grafitti thing going on in it of player names.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

anyone??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Haven't seen that ad yet, davehey, but I'm intrigued now so I'll definitely keep an eye out. RTE usually uses good music for sports ads. You know that late night one about RTE Sport in general with Jimmy Magee, Dunphy etc? Sufjan Stevens' Chicago is the tune in the background. An amazing song. I remember a couple of years ago they used Polyphonic Spree for another sport ad. Great taste in music, RTE! Now if only I could say the same about their programming...

Advertisement