Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nomination Predictions

Options
  • 30-05-2006 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭

Right, posted this in the Grace thread, but its worthy of its own.

Who do you think will be up this week?

The general concensus is that nobody Grace. I hope she's up for eviction coz I think she'll go.

But am trying to think who may nominate her

Nikki(definitely)
    Lea, Pete, Richard(possibly)

Imogen, Mikey, George, Sezar(neither will)

So thats maybe four nominations. Nikki will the 5 in crowd votes and possibly Richard. It may be a two horse race, throw in Lea and I think Grace will get the boot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

I really hope Grace is up.
    Zero confidence in it though.

My thoughts

Nikki, Lea, Richard ... Nikki goes

hope

Nikki, Grace, SLeazer - Grace goes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭popebenny16

Nikki, Sleazer, Richard.

However,

There was a great row between Richard/Imogen/Sleazer at 1130 this morning, Sleazer making many veiled references to nominations during it. This could affect the entire balance of the nominations process.

Anyway, Nikki will go I fink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

If disGrace is up against Sleazer, then its going to be a hard call to make.

Either way, i'm happy if either goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

I hate to say it but i think it will be Nikki and Lea

Ideally disGrace and Sleazer

If Nikki goes we might as well all switch off. She's the only bit of entertainment in there. Even the two new ones werent up to much today. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Well between Nikki and Lea, beach ball boobs is a gonner ;)

You'd never know.
    dImogen was in and out of the diary room quick sharp. Its possible she wasnt allowed nominate as she was so fast. When sshe came out she was pondering and started to say something but cut off and said "I cant talk". :confused:

Waiting to see Mikey and Sleazer to see if they were just as quick.

dImogen, disGrace and Sleazer shared a shower last night . Since they cant wear mic's in there its possible they were discussing nom's again. The sound of the shower would prevent BB from listening so we'll have to wait and see.

OOOH thats goood juicy news

Though she did say yesterday and last night that she knew who she wanted to nominate from the first day, so she might have been quick because of that.

Doesnt explain why she's gone all glum though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Not exactlky in tune with the conversation <couldnt be bothered reading the whole thing, there are loads of replies> I 'd say itll be Richard, Sezer and Grace-presuming three will be nominated. And Grace to go!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Its flying around the ds:bb forums and the big brother official forums that Imogen and Sezer were both banned from nominating this week because they were blatantly discussing nominations (as seen on C4's highlights show this evening).

I'd bet my life on Nikki being up. Against Grace.

Grace would go.

Its not the only time they've been discussing nominations.

George and Grace were also doing it, with Grace and George etch-a-sketching it oout on one of the duvets.

Sleazer has been trying to influence the whole house on who to nominate.

We know since before he entered the hosue on the first night that he was going in there to "play the game" but influencing others, thats a huuuuuge no no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

This is the latest betting for the second eviction.

Grace is way out in front, but she still needs the nominations.

Grace 8/15
    Sezer 10/3
    Nikki 7/2
    Lea 22/1
    Lisa 25/1
    Richard 40/1
    Any Other 50/1
    Imogen 50/1
    Glyn 80/1
    Mikey 100/1
    Pete 125/1

After Glyn saw/heard Sleazer talking to Aisleyne about what he thought of her (he lied - we heard what he really thought of her) Glyn said that he should have chosen someone else to nominate.
    I'm thinking after that, that he was one that didnt nominate Sleazer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

Market says it's Sezer vs. Lea vs. Richard, and Sezer is way odds on to go. As you'd expect.

Crazy shenanagins going on on betfair...
    Insiders really got at it.

We'll know soon enough!!

Advertisement