Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy game?

Options
  • 30-05-2006 1:22pm
    Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

Ok Im looking for Condemned: Criminal origins, but Gamestop have feck all:mad:

Where can I buy games online that will arrive in a reasonable amount of time?

A friend ordered something from play weeks ago and its still not here.........

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

That's not normal for play, sounds like it got lost/stolen in the post. When I order from play, stuff arrives in about a week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Get in touch with play and they will sort you out with another copy. An Post workers have a habit of losing/pilfering packages that seem to be worth something.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i think you should wait about 14days from the time it was posted and then get on to them, they will sort you out no problem. dont think i can recommand play enough tbh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Try cdwow.ie. They have it on 360 for 57.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

www.videogamesplus.ca

for regio free games, great site, cheap as its in canadian dollars and i received last game in 3 days!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Even cheaper is http://www.play-asia.com

Games are about €35 delivered. They seem to be out of stock of Condemned though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

Spike over on the disks for sale forum is selling it for €20

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

hey supers sonic, play asia are cheap but ive heard they charge customs and shipping takes agaes supposedly

Advertisement