Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

98fm fugitive in UCD!

Options
  • 30-05-2006 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

The 98fm fugitive is apparently in UCD this morning.So get asking any dodgy looking blokes (no not seb and boneless;) ) if they are the 98fm fugitive!!

P.s I now get at least 75% of the winnings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I got asked at lunch today and once before, didn't have a fucking clue what was going on, what is it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I'm not in UCD so I can't partake in this great fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

humbert wrote:
    I got asked at lunch today and once before, didn't have a fucking clue what was going on, what is it???

haha would love to have seen that:)
    What did you say to them??
    basically they give out clues on 98fm where the fugitive might be and from todays clue it sounds like hes in UCD.Then you have to find him and go up to him saying 'are you the 98fm fugitive?'. If it is him then you get loads and loads of euros!

Gave my best polite don't upset the crazy person smile and replied "I don't belive so", the first time I couldn't make out what they were saying and just wanted them to go away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

humbert wrote:
    Gave my best polite don't upset the crazy person smile and replied "I don't belive so", the first time I couldn't make out what they were saying and just wanted them to go away.

Next time just say yes to see there reaction

• Advertisement

they would have made loud high pitched shouting noises, humbert really really does not like loud high pitched shouting noises!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Was asked seven times in an hour.

No longer care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 nursebetty

I asked loads of people, sorry if I was one of the people who bugged you singingstranger!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

nursebetty wrote:
    I asked loads of people, sorry if I was one of the people who bugged you singingstranger!

There's pics of him (him singingstranger, not him the 98fm fugitive) on my bebo so you can check if you were bugging him if you want. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

i've been asked too. it made me wonder if i actually look like some sort of fugitive :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

My friend went up to some dodgy looking guy just standing in Glemomena and asked him, "Are you the FM104 fugitive?!", before rewalising a few minutes later that it should have been 98fm!

Has anyone got the fugitive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE!!!!one

DaveMcG wrote:

I would hope not!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

DaveMcG wrote:

I don't care. :cool:

Advertisement