Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibbers Game Nights

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Placebo wrote:
    clearly over confident.
    il give u a headstart to brush up on your SF3 skills and its on when they decide to play it.

Yeah I sure am, probably talking complete b0ll0cks for all you know, we'll just have to wait and see..........how much you kick my ass :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Fibbers Games

I might just lash on Fight Jam if I can find it tonight. It has charachters from SF3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

We need some Sonic 2 2 player deathmatches or something...

Seriously thought I saw this last thursday and thought that it was going to be every thursday. That'd make more sense and keeping in spirit with cheap ass €3 night. So there'll be no tourny on there tonight then no?

Wah!

Never mind I really should read an entire thread before I post heh. Street Fighter 2 tonight?

Ohhh sweet.. I'm so there.

Achilles wrote:
    That'd make more sense and keeping in spirit with cheap ass €3 night. So there'll be no tourny on there tonight then no?

Wah!

This pub doesnt want to put all their eggs in one basket.

Speaking of keeping in spirit with cheap ass €3...I think Ive susses out €3 shots on Friday. Ill confirm that tomorrow Ide say.

• Advertisement

Mario%20kart%20Tourn%20NEW2.jpg

Tonight folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

saw the flyers in fibbers last night. pity it's today... you'll have to bring mario kart in some thursday night!

Last night was a laugh lads. Won't be there again tonight to see or even take part of the Mario Kart challenge but still I bet it'll be food.

Hey Helmet get in touch with me via MySpace about that Xbox we were talking about last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

keyser ya gay i bet you suck at SF2:D oh and for the record.... SF3 third strike is by far the best street fighter. actually requires skills to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

evad_lhorg wrote:
    keyser ya gay i bet you suck at SF2:D oh and for the record.... SF3 third strike is by far the best street fighter. actually requires skills to play.

yeah sf3 is amazing, very competitive.
    let me knwo when us will put that on.

• Advertisement

evad_lhorg wrote:

Shut it you cock jockey, I'd kick your ass at any SF!!!

ha ha bring it. do you still have your old xbox?

evad_lhorg wrote:
    ha ha bring it. do you still have your old xbox?

Negative, don't worry once the XBLA title comes out you'll be eating dirt!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i say we have a sonic 2 tournament just so i can take away retrogamer's sig....grrrrowl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pro evo this week?

huh is it ?

kdjac

BlitzKrieg wrote:
    i say we have a sonic 2 tournament just so i can take away retrogamer's sig....grrrrowl.
    I sugested that on the night last thursday.

Funny that.

SOUL CALIBUR 2

Starts at 10pm upstairs

Platform : PS2

3Euro tournament entry..Bottle of Jack for the winner.

Bring your face.

top_logo.jpg

kilik.jpgvoldo.jpgmaxi.jpgtaki.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ugh.. i suck at that too

Thursday or Friday night?

This Thursday night... ( I know I keep jumping between Thursday and Friday but Im tryna hold two games a week. Im pretty sure this Friday wont be anything... need to sort some stuff out downstairs.

Cheers :D

• Advertisement

Ahhh i had a few lads heading on the basis of pro Evo....why must you tease us so!!!!!

Are 5 year olds allowed in? Think retro may want to get some revenge :p

kdjac

Sorry bout that man, stuff came up this Friday I need sort out. Pro Evo is most certainly gonna be on the 23rd (Next Friday) and Im gonna run it as late as it takes.

If I cancel this.. You can all bring me round the back for a few slaps

ProEvo5DATESET.jpg

Sorry bout that man, stuff came up this Friday I need sort out. Pro Evo is most certainly gonna be on the 23rd (Next Friday) and Im gonna run it as late as it takes.

If I cancel this.. You can all bring me round the back for a few slaps

ProEvo5DATESET.jpg

Pats back playing then could be an interesting drink fuelled friday night :D

kdjac

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Tell your son that I wont be beaten twice!

Regarding the Pro Evo night next week.. a few people are saying Brazil should maybe be excluded from tournament because everyone will pick them and it will look a bit ...crappy.

What say yee?

I dunno Im really into Pro Evo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Regarding the Pro Evo night next week.. a few people are saying Brazil should maybe be excluded from tournament because everyone will pick them and it will look a bit ...crappy.

What say yee?

I dunno Im really into Pro Evo.

As long as I can have AC Milan you can do what you like :D

As long as I can have AC Milan you can do what you like :D

I let tank top pick my team.

kdjac

tank top should be banned. too much of a cheater. scoring cheap goals ;)

ill be there. should be international teams or club teams only.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

I will also be there, handing out my ass to everyone, lol

• Advertisement

Someone over at Gigsmart came up with the idea that every round a coin is tossed to see if its International or Club teams for that match... I think that sounds ok.

Advertisement