Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maybe Magnet will answer my questions here ?

• 30-05-2006 2:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭

Due to the fact that I don't get *ANY* response whatsoever from Magnet regarding issues, hopefully they will respond to them here:

1) WHY is my newly installed service (less than 2 months old) keeping on cutting out. The service just drops and stays offline for atleast an hour at a time.
    2) WHY don't I get responses from email's sent to Magnet?
    3) WHY am I not billed yet, even though Magnet MADE WELL SURE thay have ALL the required bank account numbers AND signatures?
    4) WHY, after being assured that a "Level 2 support engineer would get back to me within 2 days" of logging a query, haven't I received a phone call after almost 5 days?
    5) WHY is the support staff ("Level 1") not capable in dealing with customer queries efficiently and effectively?
    6) Since you are my ISP, WHY does my email not get sent after I've pointed my email client's SMTP settings to your mail servers?
    7) WHY does your administrative staff dispute statements made by your sales staff AFTER I placed my order for broadband services?
    8) WHY aren't you interested in good customer services, but EAGER to put your hands on my money?
    9) WHY do i have no control over my modem administrator, effectively allowing my home network security to be compromised?
    10) WHY can you not provide such a prompt, excellent and quality service like Digiweb?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭ricey

WoW take that Magnet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Doesn't 3 and 8 contridict each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭ikoonman

krazy_8s wrote:
    Doesn't 3 and 8 contridict each other.

Whether they billed me or not for the month, I am still paying.

What's worse is they will prob slap me with one huge bill, and blame it on the newly installed accounting system

Advertisement