Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those new navy faculty hoodies

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

And that's a problem???

Anything must be better than my wine radiography hoodie - truly horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I like earthy colours... they fit in with my 'need not to be seen' persona!!!

Red would stand out when I'm in the bushes.... birdwatching, of course!! *ahem...*

I think that we need a UCD Boards.ie hoodie... any body else think this too??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Yes. I agree totally. I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Anything must be better than my wine radiography hoodie - truly horrible.

Yeah they are pretty ming... The physio ones are baby blue, royal blue + navy blue. They're quite nice actually, I seriously considered getting all 3, but I controlled myself and just got 2...

If there was a nice Health Science hoody I might get one.... It has to be said though I do have a mild hoody addiction.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

I wouldn't mind a nice health science one either, or medical science or whatever really. Don't particular fancy a non-descript "science" one tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Boardsies hoodies = deadleh.

I've a bet going to see how many UCD hoodies I can collect by the end of my four years of college - at the moment after two years I've got 5, i'm doing well thus far....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Ah boo urns! I only have 4! I should have 5, but I never got the one on from when I was working at the Open Day....*shakes fist at Gregg*. Meh, will have five in september when committee hoodies are given out for freshers week and all. *hugs L&H*.

Boo indeed to open day hoodies - i didn't get the nice navy one with the crest - i got the horrible wine zip one that i don't like all that much but it's handy enough for clinical as it's not as warm as my other radiography hoody.

I'm hitting six in september - roll on Radsoc. Teehee, i'm aiming for ten i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I hate all of you hoody people. I know it's just jealousy because they look crap on me, but I hate you anyway.

I want a proper scratchy wool UCD scarf, not the cheap tat they gave freshers this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Lol, after 4 years I still only have 3 - and they're all UCD TKD hoodies. I'd love either a Science or a CS one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Lol, after 4 years I still only have 3 - and they're all UCD TKD hoodies. I'd love either a Science or a CS one though.

ONLY have three!That loads.Ive got a UCD gaa jacket and shorts both nicked from my ex boyfriend. I love wearing them though

Advertisement