Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone remember this from Morrowind?

• 30-05-2006 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭

The Black Hands Dagger
    I seem to remember that it drained or absorbed the health of anyone you stabbed with it, something like 30pts for 10 seconds or 10 pts for 30 seconds. Once I got my hands on it I'd stab someone and just sit behind my shield until they had refilled my health bar and then dropped dead :)
    Anyone know who gives it you you or what the other stats were?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

I got a nice dagger from my friends in the Dark Brotherhood. I don't know what it does but it is very shiny! :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Pff real weapons, I conjure mine. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Duras wrote:
    I got a nice dagger from my friends in the Dark Brotherhood. I don't know what it does but it is very shiny! :p

It gets shinier...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

Got it, kind of well buried in some forum or other but
    Daedric Dagger with increased damage (8-20)
    Enchants: On Strike
    Blind 50 for 10 secs
    Absorb Health 10-25 pts for 30 seconds.
    Awesome weapon. It was my personal fave, one smack and they were dead :)
    Given you by the Morag Tong boss as far as I remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I could remember the name of that dagger but not where to get it.

That dark brother hood dagger gets better

• Advertisement
Advertisement